For MBSR Graduates: MBSR Master Classes with Sharon M Theroux, PhD, ABPP
For all MBSR graduates who would like to deepen their practice, we now have Master Classes! This 8-week series of 1.5 hour classes will consist of a mindful meditation practice, followed by a power point presentation on the following topics:
1. The Foundations of Mindfulness Practice: Attitudes and Commitment
2. Chronic Pain: How Mindfulness Can Help
3. Thoughts Are Not Facts: The Brain Science Underlying Our Perceptions
4. What is Mindful Self-Compassion?
5. The Neuroscience Behind the Body Scan Meditation
6. The Neuroscience Behind Sitting Meditation
7. Mindful Eating Practices: A Review of the Research
8. Depression and Anxiety: How Mindfulness Can Help
When: Fall 2018 - check back soon for dates!
Where: Online via Zoom
Cost: $215 for the 8-week cycle
Up to 8 CEs are available for mental health professionals and dietitians
Cost: $240 for the 8-week cycle